Tune in. Connect. Have fun!
Join Professor Gideon T. Flummox and his friends as they put their minds to work creating inventions that help them understand the most perplexing scientific mystery of all: other people!
Download FlummoxVision™, our new iPad app, now available on the App Store. The ™ is silent.
Get the app and pilot episode for free
- Download our FlummoxVision iPad app FREE on the App Store.
- Enjoy the 24-minute pilot episode “The Party” for no additional charge.
- Purchase new Flummox and Friends episodes and short videos from within the app.
- Turn on “Discuss Mode” and join the characters in thinking and talking about key concepts.
- Use AirPlay to share the video on an AppleTV. Discuss mode prompts remain on the iPad for the teacher or therapist to read aloud.
Available Episodes and Shorts
Episode: The Party
Suzie Swizzler tries to throw a party for the gang at Flummox Labs, but things don’t go exactly as she expects when the party guests have trouble tuning into the group. Includes animated segments that reinforce the learning goals. (24 min) Included free with the FlummoxVision app
Learning goals: Distinguish between “in the group” vs. “out of the group”. Show others that you’re part of the group with your body and brain.
Short: The Alternate Method
Milo explains how he has trouble making eye contact during conversation and Wanda proposes other ideas for how he can show he’s listening. (3 min) $2.99 via in-app purchase
Learning goals: Show others that you’re listening in conversation. Advocate for what you need to be comfortable.
No iPad? No problem!
Get digital downloads of our videos so you can enjoy them on any device, connected or not. Just visit the "Buy" page.
More videos soon. Be the first to know!
We also love getting email from you: firstname.lastname@example.org